For Further Information and to book this course call us or email.
1300 990 810
Course Start Dates
- Brisbane - Call us for dates (Every Second Month)
- Gladstone - Call us for dates (Every Second Month)
- Melbourne - Call us for dates (Every Second Month)
- Sydney (Botany) - Call us for dates (Every Second Month)
- Sydney (Penrith) - Call us for dates (Every Second Month)
Confined Space Rescue Training
PUASAR025A, PUASAR022A, PUAFIR307B, PUAEME001B, PUAFIR201B, PUAFIR207B
Successful trainees receive a Statement of Attainment for Confined Space Rescue which is recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework. Accredited by F&SA (RTO 22250).
2 days (you must have previously attended our 2 day Confined Space Entry course)
- $795.00 pp
- For group courses, contact us for an obligation free quote
Our nationally accredited Confined Space Rescue Course is designed for anyone who may be required to perform rope-based rescues to extract injured personnel from confined spaces. This training course is taught by experienced emergency services instructors who will perform rescue scenarios that are relevant to your work site. This training course is very hands on with 75% of the time allocated to performing rescue scenarios.
Various types of equipment can be covered depending on the complexity of the types of rescue methods applicable at the site. Training and course subjects will be completely tailored to the requirements of the work site. Following the training course, all competent trainees will be capable of responding to various on-site confined space rescue emergencies.
Pinnacle has built a reputation as a provider or real world rescue skills. The skills taught will be tailored to your workplace requirements and contexts such as:
- Mine sites
- Power stations
- Ships and vessels etc.
National units of competency:
- PUASAR025A - Undertake Confined Space Rescue
- PUASAR022A - Participate in a Rescue Operation
- PUAFIR307B - Monitor Hazardous Atmospheres
- PUAEME001B - Provide Emergency Care
- PUAFIR201B - Prevent Injury
- PUAFIR207B - Operate Breathing Apparatus Open Circuit
- Accessing a casualty in a confined space
- Search and rescue
- Casualty care
- Casualty extrication
- Moving a stretcher in three dimensions
- Monitor gas atmospheres
- Breathing apparatus
- All necessary equipment can be provided (although we encourage you to bring your own)
- Training conducted by experienced Emergency Services Instructors
- Plenty of practical hands on training
Each Trainee Must Provide (On-site training)
- We can supply all equipment necessary for you to undertake training including harnesses, ascenders, descenders etc.
- Please contact us to discuss your equipment requirements.
- We actively encourage you to bring along your own equipment.
- This training is realistic and very physical. It is important that all personnel who attend this course are willing and capable of moving about in dark, possibly smoky, confined spaces while wearing 15kg breathing apparatus sets.